Eat, Drink + Be Merry
Good news! Breakfast (coffee and pastries) and lunch (at ASU dining services) will be provided for free to all attendees who pre-register online. Please note that we need to order the meal cards in advance, so if you register the day of the event, you will either need to purchase your $7 debit card or eat lunch at your own expense.
Attendees who pre-register will receive a $7 debit card that can be used at any of on-campus dining facility that is open during the event. We recommend the following on-campus eateries:
- Sanford Commons at the Central Dining Hall (please note: Rivers Street Cafe will be closed during the event)
- Home-style cooking
- Salad, deli, and fruit bars
- Cascades Cafe at the Student Union (please note: McAlister's Deli will be closed during the event)
- Deli Sandwiches
- Bakery items
- Hot dogs
- Veggie dogs
- Meat and veggie chili
- Crossroads Coffee House
- Shade-grown coffee
- Sandwiches, wraps, and salads
Vegetarian options are available at breakfast and lunch; vegan options are available at lunch.
Please stay for appetizers, dinner, and/or drinks at Char, a restaurant within easy walking distance of the event. This will be at your own expense, but it's the only thing all day that is!
For your other meals in Boone, there are numerous restaurants within easy walking distance of the camp, including these local favorites:
- Macado's (Sandwiches and more): Less than 5 minute walk
- Jimmy John's ("Gourmet Subs"): Less than 5 minute walk
- Boone Bagelry (Bagels and sandwiches): Less than 5 minute walk
- Boone Saloon (American): Less than 5 minutes
- Cha Da Thai: Less than 10 minute walk
- Black Cat Burrito (Burrito bar and more) Less than 10 minute walk
- Char (modern American): Less than 10 minute walk
- Cafe Portofino (eclectic): Less than 10 minute walk
Whether your beverage of choice is coffee, tea, or something stronger, Boone has what you're looking for. The nearby wineries make an excellent pre- or post-camp excursion.
- Coffee / Tea
- Bars (and restaurants that have bars in them)
As a tourist destination, Boone has tons of events for you to experience. There is no way we can list them all, so we partnered with Todd's Calendar to bring as many of them as possible to you in one place.
If you have something you would like us to consider adding to this page, please contact us.